Engineering Chemistry Tuition Class
Join the best engineering physics tuition class. Academy of Engineers provides best tutorial services for national and foreign university. Engineering Physics tuition classes are available in Online as well as offline mode. We cover syllabus of all university. Engineering physics is the common subject in the 1st Year. Contact us for the best Online Physics Tutor.
Course Outcomes: At the end of this course students will demonstrate the ability to
1. Use of different analytical instruments.
2. Measure molecular/ system properties such as surface tension, viscosity, conductance of
solution, chloride and iron content in water.
3. Measure hardness of water.
4. Estimate the rate constant of reaction.
- Common For All B.Tech Students 1st year
- Basics of class 11th & 12th are required
- Classes are available in group as well as One-To-One
- Highly Experienced faculties from colleges and corporates
- Individual attention with free test series and doubt session
- 100% Passing Results
- Timing is flexible and adjustable
- Classes are available in online as well as offline mode
Engineering Chemistry Syllabus
- Atomic and Molecular Structure: Molecular orbital’s of diatomic
molecules. Band theory of solids. Liquid crystal and its applications.
Point defects in solids. Structure and applications of Graphite and
Fullerenes. Concepts of Nano-materials and its application.
- Spectroscopic techniques and Applications: Elementary idea and simple
applications of Rotational, Vibrational, Ultraviolet& Visible and
- Electrochemistry: Nernst Equation and application, relation of EMF with
thermodynamic functions (∆H, ∆F and ∆ S). Lead storage battery.
Corrosion; causes, effects and its prevention.
Phase Rule and its application to water system.
- Water Analysis; Hardness of water, Techniques for water softening (Limesoda, Zeolite, Ion exchange resin and Reverse osmosis method).
Fuels: classification of fuels, Analysis of coal, Determination of
calorific value (Bomb calorimeter and Dulong’s methods).
- Polymer; Basic concepts of polymer-Blend and composites, Conducting
and biodegradable polymers. Preparation and application of some
industrially important polymers (Buna-S, Buna-N, Neoprene, Nylon-6,
nylon-6,6 and Terylene). General methods of synthesis of organo metallic
compounds (Grignard reagent) and their applications.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!