Fundamental Of Mechanical Engineering And Mechatronics
Join The Best Fundamental Of Mechanical Engineering And Mechatronics Tuition Class. Academy Of Engineers Provides Best Tutorial Services For National And Foreign University. Fundamental Of Mechanical Engineering And Mechatronics Tuition Classes Are Available In Online As Well As Offline Mode. We Cover Syllabus Of All University. Fundamental Of Mechanical Engineering And Mechatronics Is The Common Subject In The 1st Year. Contact Us For The Best Online Fundamental Of Mechanical Engineering And Mechatronics Tutor.
Course Out Comes:
- Understand the concept of stress and strain, factor of safety, beams
- Understand the basic component and working of internal combustion
engines, electric and hybrid vehicles, refrigerator and heat pump, air conditioning.
- Understand fluid properties, conservation laws, hydraulic machinery used
in real life.
- Understand the working principle of different measuring instrument with
the knowledge of accuracy, error and calibration, limit, fit, tolerance and
- Understand concept of mechatronics with their advantages, scope and
Industrial application, the different types of mechanical actuation system,
the different types of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Apply concepts of strength of material for safe design, refrigeration for
calculation of COP, concepts of fluid mechanics in real life, concepts of
measurements in production systems.
- Common For All B.Tech Students 1st year
- Basics of class 11th & 12th are required
- Classes are available in group as well as One-To-One
- Highly Experienced faculties from colleges and corporates
- Individual attention with free test series and doubt session
- 100% Passing Results
- Timing is flexible and adjustable
- Classes are available in online as well as offline mode
Fundamental Of Mechanical Engineering And Mechatronics Syllabus
This Syllabus May Vary University To University
- Unit I: Introduction to Mechanics of Solid:
Normal and shear Stress, strain, Hookes’ law, Poisson’s ratio, elastic
constants and their relationship, stress-strain diagram for ductile and brittle
materials, factor of safety. Basic Numerical problems.
Types of beams under various loads, Statically Determinate Beams, Shear
force and bending moment in beams, Shear force and bending moment
diagrams, Relationships between load, shear and bending moment. Basic
- Introduction to IC Engines and RAC:
IC Engine: Basic Components, Construction and Working of Two stroke
and four stroke SI & CI engine, merits and demerits, scavenging process;
Introduction to electric, and hybrid electric vehicles.
Refrigeration: Its meaning and application, unit of refrigeration;
Coefficient of performance, methods of refrigeration, construction and
working of domestic refrigerator, concept of heat pump. Formula based
numerical problems on cooling load.
Air-Conditioning: Its meaning and application, humidity, dry bulb, wet
bulb, and dew point temperatures, comfort conditions, construction and
working of window air conditioner.
- Introduction to Fluid Mechanics and Applications:
Introduction: Introduction: Fluids properties, pressure, density, dynamic
and kinematic viscosity, specific gravity, Newtonian and Non-Newtonian
fluid, Pascal’s Law, Continuity Equation, Bernaulli’s Equation and its
applications, Basic Numerical problems.
Working principles of hydraulic turbines & pumps and their classifications,
hydraulic accumulators, hydraulic lift and their applications
- Measurements and Control System: Concept of Measurement, Error in
measurements, Calibration, measurements of pressure, temperature, mass
flow rate, strain, force and torques; Concept of accuracy, precision and
resolution, Basic Numerical problems.
System of Geometric Limit, Fit, Tolerance and gauges, Basic Numerical
Control System Concepts: Introduction to Control Systems, Elements of
control system, Basic of open and closed loop control with example.
- Introduction to Mechatronics: Evolution, Scope, Advantages and
disadvantages of Mechatronics, Industrial applications of Mechatronics,
Introduction to autotronics, bionics, and avionics and their applications.
Sensors and Transducers: Types of sensors, types of transducers and their
Overview of Mechanical Actuation System – Kinematic Chains, Cam,
Train Ratchet Mechanism, Gears and its type, Belt, Bearing,
Hydraulic and Pneumatic Actuation Systems: Overview: Pressure
Control Valves, Cylinders, Direction Control Valves, Rotary Actuators,
Accumulators, Amplifiers, and Pneumatic Sequencing Problems.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!