Programming For Problem Solving
Join The Best Programming For Problem Solving Tuition Class. Academy Of Engineers Provides Best Tutorial Services For National And Foreign University. Programming For Problem Solving Tuition Classes Are Available In Online As Well As Offline Mode. We Cover Syllabus Of All University. Programming For Problem Solving Is The Common Subject In The 1st Year. Contact Us For The Best Online Programming For Problem Solving Tutor.
Course Outcomes: At the end of this course students will be able to:
1. To develop simple algorithms for arithmetic and logical problems.
2. To translate the algorithms to programs & execution (in C language).
3. To implement conditional branching, iteration and recursion.
4. To decompose a problem into functions and synthesize a complete program using divide and conquer approach.
5. To use arrays, pointers and structures to develop algorithms and programs.
- Common For All B.Tech Students 1st year
- Basics of class 11th & 12th are required
- Classes are available in group as well as One-To-One
- Highly Experienced faculties from colleges and corporates
- Individual attention with free test series and doubt session
- 100% Passing Results
- Timing is flexible and adjustable
- Classes are available in online as well as offline mode
Programming For Problem Solving Syllabus
Programming For Problem Solving Is Also Known As C Programming Or Programming In C. Details Syllabus As Follows:
- Introduction to Programming: Introduction to components of a
computer system: Memory, processor, I/O Devices, storage,
operating system, Concept of assembler, compiler, interpreter, loader
Idea of Algorithm: Representation of Algorithm, Flowchart, Pseudo
code with examples, From algorithms to programs, source code.
Programming Basics: Structure of C program: writing and executing the
first C program, Syntax and logical errors in compilation, object and
executable code. Components of C language: Standard I/O in C,
Fundamental data types, Variables and memory locations, Storage
- Arithmetic expressions & Conditional Branching: Arithmetic
expressions and precedence: Operators and expression using numeric
and relational operators, mixed operands, type conversion, logical
operators, bit operations, assignment operator, operator precedence
Conditional Branching: Applying if and switch statements, nesting if
and else, use of break and default with switch.
- Loops & Functions: Iteration and loops: use of while, do while and
for loops, multiple loop variables, use of break and continue
Functions: Introduction, types of functions, functions with array, passing
parameters to functions, call by value, call by reference, recursive
- Arrays & Basic Algorithms: Arrays: Array notation and
representation, manipulating array elements, using multi dimensional
arrays. Character arrays and strings, Structure, union, enumerated
data types, Array of structures, Passing arrays to functions.
Basic Algorithms: Searching &Basic Sorting Algorithms (Bubble,
Insertion and Selection), Finding roots of equations, Notion of order of
- Pointer& File Handling: Pointers: Introduction, declaration,
applications, Introduction to dynamic memory allocation (malloc,
calloc, realloc, free), Use of pointers in self-referential structures,
notion of linked list (no implementation)
File handling: File I/O functions, Standard C preprocessors,
defining and calling macros, command-line arguments.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!