Electrical Engineering Tuition
Join the best electrical engineering tuition class. Academy of Engineers provides best tutorial services for national and foreign university. Electrical Engineering tuition classes are available in Online as well as offline mode. We cover syllabus of all university. Electrical Engineering is the common subject in the 1st Year. Contact us for the best Online Electrical Engineering Tutor.
- Common For All B.Tech Students 1st year
- Basics of class 11th & 12th are required
- Classes are available in group as well as One-To-One
- Highly Experienced faculties from colleges and corporates
- Individual attention with free test series and doubt session
- 100% Passing Results
- Timing is flexible and adjustable
- Classes are available in online as well as offline mode
What is the target audience?
- DC Circuits : Electrical circuit elements (R, L and C), Concept of active
and passive elements, voltage and current sources, concept of linearity and
linear network, unilateral and bilateral elements, Kirchhoff‟s laws, Loop
and nodal methods of analysis, Star-delta transformation, Superposition
theorem, Thevenin theorem, Norton theorem.
- Steady- State Analysis of Single Phase AC Circuits: Representation of
Sinusoidal waveforms – Average and effective values, Form and peak
factors, Concept of phasors, phasor representation of sinusoidal varying
voltage and current.
Analysis of single phase AC Circuits consisting of R, L, C, RL, RC, RLC
combinations (Series and Parallel), Apparent, active & reactive power,
Power factor, power factor improvement. Concept of Resonance in series &
parallel circuits, bandwidth and quality factor. Three phase balanced circuits,
voltage and current relations in star and delta connections.
- Transformers: Magnetic materials, BH characteristics, ideal and practical
transformer, equivalent circuit, losses in transformers, regulation and
efficiency. Auto-transformer and three-phase transformer connections.
- Electrical machines: DC machines: Principle & Construction, Types,
EMF equation of generator and torque equation of motor, applications of
DC motors (simple numerical problems)
Three Phase Induction Motor: Principle & Construction, Types, Sliptorque characteristics, Applications (Numerical problems related to slip only)
Single Phase Induction motor: Principle of operation and introduction to
methods of starting, applications.
Three Phase Synchronous Machines: Principle of operation of alternator
and synchronous motor and their applications.
- Electrical Installations: Components of LT Switchgear: Switch Fuse Unit
(SFU), MCB, ELCB, MCCB, Types of Wires and Cables, Importance of
earthing. Types of Batteries, Important characteristics for Batteries.
Elementary calculations for energy consumption and savings, battery
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!